Small fire extinguished at Saratoga Springs City Hall

Saratoga Springs City Hall

Saratoga Springs, New York – A recent Saratoga Springs City Council meeting abruptly ended when a battery charger caught fire at the City’s dispatch center. A dispatcher in the room acted quickly and put out the flames using a portable fire extinguisher. Unlike a fire caused by lighting striking City Hall in 2018, which led to a two-year, multimillion dollar restoration of the building, this fire caused no significant damage.

Albany Times Union (Saratoga Springs, NY)

« Back to Articles