Fire in a Long John Silver’s kitchen contained by fire extinguisher

GREENCASTLE, IN – The Greencastle Fire Department was called to respond to a structure fire at the town’s Long John Silver’s. The fire started in the restaurant’s kitchen near the fryer area. Restaurant employees acted quickly and put out the grease fire using a portable fire extinguisher. When the fire crews arrived on the scene, the building had been evacuated and the fire was completely extinguished. No damage or injuries were reported by the fire department.

Banner Graphic (Greencastle, IN)

« Back to Articles