Hoquiam, Aberdeen firefighters respond to air fryer fire

Home with fire equipment around it

Hoquiam, WA — An air fryer in a home in Hoquiam, Washington exploded into flames causing a duplex to catch on fire. The Fire Chief stated that the resident’s use of a portable fire extinguisher helped to prevent injuries and stop the fire from spreading to the next-door unit. The unit where the fire started sustained extensive damage though the neighbors did not have to vacate their unit thanks to the use of the portable extinguisher.

The Daily World (Aberdeen, Washington)

« Back to Articles