School cafeteria fire quickly doused

Miles City, MT – A staff member at a Miles City, Montana elementary school is being praised for a quick response when a fire broke out in the cafeteria’s kitchen. As fire crews arrived, they found light smoke emanating from the school and the successful evacuation of students taking place. Upon entering, firefighters found that a staff member had completely stopped the fire with a portable fire extinguisher. Fire officials thanked the staff member for the quick response, which prevented serious damage to the building and allowed the students to return to class later that day.


NonStopLocal – Miles City, MT


« Back to Articles